[at-l] What was his Trail Name?

Well,

	I met Ward Leonard on Tinker Mnt which is near Leonard Atkins home
actually! Ward was a memorable character......  I met Leonard ATkins
and his wife The Umbrella Lady and they were memorable characters too!
It was my first hike longer than a few days.   Woodelf and I hike 300
miles. I met the Habitual Hiker and The Umbrella Lady just as we
entered Virginia. Later on I did my first trail magic while going out
to meet these hikers and some others that I walked about 200 miles
with, as they came through the NBATC area. Leonard and Laurie where
also the first to hike the Allegheny Trail from end to end.

chase who needs to hike more