[at-l] Liars and the lying liars who tell lies

In a message dated 3/12/2004 12:57:23 PM Mountain Standard Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> One of the things that Ryan has recurrently reminded us - personal attacks
> are off topic.
>
> TJ and Weary would do well by agreeing to disagree. The current AMC thread
> is a disservice to the AT, AMC, Maine and AT-L. This is the sort of thread
> that engenders apathy or revulsion.
>
> OrangeBug

Thanks, OB, for speaking out.  I have not read any of the thread, but I am
now forwarned to use the D key.

Actually, when I saw the subject line, I thought it must be about Martha
Stewart, who like most of us, has made some critical errors that are damaging her
life.  She got really off-trail, lost with bad choices.  Yes, I thought there
might be some way that her situation had become "trail related."

Relieved that we are not going there,

I remain,

Kinnickinic