[at-l] Gear Sled

--- Amy <askowronek@mindspring.com> wrote:
> setup?  I used
> a sled to haul hay last winter and it tipped over
> pretty
> frequently.

How as the hay balanced? Did you cross the PVC pipes
in an X pattern? Were the pipes too long?  Was the
center of gravity too high due to how the hay was
stacked?

My sled did not tip once in the veryp powdery snow. If
it was more of the icy type snow often found out
East,that may or may not been a problem...

=====
--Thoreau