[at-l] Gear Sled

> I've had some inquries about the gear sled I made for
> winter travel. Essentially, how did I make it, and why
> the materials I chose.

> Mags

To which I'll admit I bought a Jet Sled brand sled a couple of years ago,
ostensibly for winter camping.  (They are sold primarily for ice fishing.)
Regrettably it's main and only use has been to bring firewood out of the
woods to haul home in the car.  For which task it has performed admirably.
Should I ever get to go winter backpacking I am confidant it will work well.

Black Wolfe