[at-l] Question---

Orange Bug suggests: I suspect you do a similar patch with a candle and drop hot wax over the hole, but I'd try some duct tape first.

Word is that duct tape won't stick to the new fabric that Therm-a-Rest is using.  The Backpacker Gear Guide says, "a tough shell resists punctures (which are hard to fix with this type of foam)."  The guy in REI said that duct tape won't stick.  The repair kit consists of some kind of glue packet and a small oval of fabric.

anklebear