FW: [at-l] shoes..

Yup.   Couple different types of doctors have given me that advice.  I
do it in bed, at my
desk, at stoplights.. it's one of those exercises you can do anywhere.
I'm trying to strengthen
my ankle after a nasty sprain.

My chiropractor recommends doing it with a giant rubber band stretched
from your
hand to your foot to make the exercise a little harder.

-amy

*nods* I spent three months in physical therapy after the last sprain I
had and did all of these exercises mentioned and more.  My therapist was
a torture expert, but he is the one that turned me on to hiking.

April