[at-l] The Blister Sisters...

I remember you. We spent the night at Gooch Gap. Pittsburgh was there, he
brought sodas. Hawkeye, Peaches and Spaghetti Western were there, and a kid
named Mark. And then there was Mike. I hiked with Mike! He and I started at
Amicalola together, he was doing a thru, I was doing a section. It was a
great hike.

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...