[at-l] Spring?

Me too! It poured down snow in western NC last night,
but miraculously we only had an inch or so when I
pulled out of the driveway this morning. I went hiking
this past weekend and looked in vain for early
wildflowers that aren't aware that spring isn't
*quite* here yet. Maybe next weekend ...

Waterfall

--- Steve Landis <s.landis@comcast.net> wrote:
> Snowing near mid trail right now.  I'm sure it won't
> amount to much,
> although we have had some pretty big mid March
> storms in the recent
> past.  Snow forecasted for Thursday too.  I'm so
> ready for Spring .
> Steve

=====
Hike Louisiana!