[at-l] Tarp/Floorless Tent Question

Teresa,

Actually the rule for setting up a tent are the same as for a tarp. It does
not matter if there is a floor or not. Noboddy in her/his right mind would
COUNT on a tent floor REALLY being waterproof.

1) high ground, well drained
2) NOT in a flood plain or downhill of a larger drainage slope
3) pine neeedles and/or leaf litter underneath both helps top cushion you
and give the water someplace else to go.
4) digging drainage trenches is considered to be very bad manners and
evidence of poor site selection...

Lee I joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...