FW: [at-l] Re: Modern Devices, etc.

Don't count on your phone cards working out of country either. In Aca Nada,
you MUST have  credit card, your ATT or SPRINT or whatever phone card
usually doesn't work for a long distance call. Tried this off of the IAT,
spent a frustrating hour trying to get through before giving up.

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...