From: "April " <ladykitty@sbcglobal.net>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 5:21 PM
Subject: [at-l] hikers dictionary

DArnit, I can't play the game if I don't know all the words!  *kicks my
hiker's scrabble board*

What is slackpacking? What is YMMV? Am I even saying that right?
Help!!!!

April

~one day you will ask me, What is more important, You or my life, I will
answer my life. And you will walk away not ever knowing that you are my
life~