[at-l] Re: Will we need to edit AT guidebooks and maps?

I live about 45 minutes from Killington, so I've been hearing about this
pathetic joke ever since back in February.  You should have seen the TV
commercial that was running the last couple of weeks before town meeting, it
was down right crazy.  I think the people of Killington need to get a life.
I doubt that they would end up paying any less tax if they lived in NH.  The
only thing would be that they would be further from their state gov't.
Admittedly, Killington was at one time part of NH, then again so was all of
VT.

MEANT 2B
GAME '97, MSG '01, SRK '03