[at-l] Food food food

In a message dated 3/7/04 23:32:10 Eastern Standard Time,
ladykitty@sbcglobal.net writes:

> My only objections to foodstuffs are
> Liver, Oatmeal, Grits and Green Veggies (what was the good lord thinking
> when he made those nasty things? )

Another person who has never had Liver cooked the right way (I suppose it was
well done when rare is the way to go).  Oatmeal:  Once I cooked it for an old
Aunt who was a guest and so didn't protest too loudly when it was presented
but the Butter, Heavy Cream, and Brown Sugar gave her a whole new outlook.  Her
remark was "That wasn't Oatmeal, that was dessert!"  Grits?  I agree with
you.  Green Veggies can be sooo Good.  Broccoli, Green beans, Spinach, -- YUM!

Explore the things that make your palate smile!

Skylander