[at-l] Sky and Datta

In a message dated 3/7/04 23:22:30 Eastern Standard Time,
ladykitty@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Sky,
>    I have loved the Datta tips, especially on trail etiquette.  Though
> I'm not a thru-hiker, only a lowly section hiker (THIS YEAR) I really do
> appreciate the heads up on everything. keep them coming!
>
> April

Uh, that would be Datto's Tips which can be located at a website that I don't
have the address for; however, I did copy the tips to my file and that's how
you got them.  I think if you look up "Datto" on <TrailJournals.com> you might
find more information.

The preparation for this race (whether a Thru or a Section or a Day Hike) is
a lot of fun and the actual step off day is the ultimate high.

Take a hike!

Skylander