[at-l] Etrex Vista GPS

WhoAh,
	I was just playing with my Etrex today. Mine is the cheapest model, I
don't see the name on it so not sure which model it is. I have been
very happy with it. Twelve years or so ago I bought my first Magellan
TrailBlazer for $550. This $99. or less Etrex works much better!
	I went to the local Game Preserve but their GPS course has not been
completed. Instead I did the 5 Compass courses there. It was a lot of
fun and we had great weather too. The first courses were very easy. I
could make one sighting 200 - 400 yards to the next station. The last
course was in thick woods with 25 to 50 yard visibility. It was great
fun. I also got permission to put out a geocache there.

chase