From: "April " <ladykitty@sbcglobal.net>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 10:18 AM
Subject: [at-l] packing light...

I just want to say thank you to everyone who responded to my question.
You have all given me some really great ideas for paring down my
shopping list for this hike.

April

~one day you will ask me, What is more important, You or my life, I will
answer my life. And you will walk away not ever knowing that you are my
life~