[at-l] (no subject)

Dear Aunties Coosa, Anklebear and Linda:

    I am loving camp this summer, thank you so much for making me go no
matter how much I kicked and screamed !

 In reality, thank you ladies for all your kind words, gear lists, email
lists, advice and humor.  I know I'm not responding to every single
email, but I AM avidly reading and printing them all out to glean the
information I need from them :-)

April

~one day you will ask me, What is more important, You or my life, I will
answer my life. And you will walk away not ever knowing that you are my
life~