FW: FW: [at-l] at-l] One year ago today

>A gender issue?  Maybe less so for men, but still quite often.

>Around here it is often proceeded by, or followed by, questions about,
or
>advice about, what sort of gun you are planning, or should plan to
carry.

My mom has already asked me if I"ll be taking my gun with me ( I have a
concealed carry permit) and I can't quite get her to understand that 1)
not every state I will be passing through recognizes my permit and 2) I
will be passing through National Parks which could get me in a hella'
lot of trouble.

April