[at-l] tents, bags and trail names...oh my!

You guys are cracking me up!

OrangeBug - bags

   How do you feel about Backwoods as opposed to REI?  The nearest
retailer of REI is three hours from me, whereas the nearest Backwoods is
five minutes.   I have been checking Backpacking Magazine for Gear
Reviews and have been reading some other trail journals as well. I am
almost on overload honestly :-)

Shane, Steve and OrangeBug..  - tents

    I am a large person, would it make sense for me to buy a two-person
tent just for myself and my gear and just make room for my partner when
he's there?  Those one person tents look light but really really
freaking small.

And trail names - Oh My!

Hmmmm.. use my own name for a trail name and refuse to divulge my "real"
name... not bad.  I also like the May Showers idea.  A lot of my online
friends call me Kitty from my handle NoNoBadKitty *grins*
hmmmmmmmm..and lately I've been going by Desdemona (no not from Othello,
but from Jimmy Buffet's Fruitcakes song).

April

~one day you will ask me, why are your signature quotes so obscure? And
I will answer: to confuse you Grasshopper~