[at-l] new hiker questions -- possible car spot

Trailwife@aol.com wrote:

>Hi April
>
>A few years ago I needed a ride and a car spot down near Roanoke, Felix
>volunteered Woodelf. It worked out fine, although the first thing Woodelf asked
>when I left my truck was, "where is your title?"
>
>This suggestion is to help Woodelf get even with Felix. We can take this off
>list if think it might be feasible.

The actuality of it is that woodelf already owed me (remember that "He
was with me" alibi, woodelf? ) So, I was simply passin' a favor owed me
to you...and, it appears you are in the process of passin' it along to
May Showers...(her real name is the same as one my mother used to use in
the film industry...I try to not use it muchly)

--
Felix J.
ME-->GA '98