FW: [at-l] second question, as they occur to me.

All this talk of trail journals.. Do most of you keep a journal of your
walk and what sort of mundane-trivia do you include in that?  I keep a
pretty regular journal myself, but

But?  No buts about it.  It is good to write things down before they get
confused with the fantasies of thought life.  Journals?  Go to:
<http://trailjournals.com>   and read the following: from 2002 Big Red,
and Blaze.  From 2003 Jan Liteshoe (try:
http://trailjournals.com/BigRed/ and try a similar tactic for others or
just scroll down the list of journals and see what you want.  Also, look
at the Forum, which has all sorts of trail topics from Planning, Gear,
Individual Trails, and such.  Also Whiteblaze is another good source.

Now get cracking and do some research. Oh, and keep asking any questions
that come to mind.

>From all the wonderful advice, I have joined trailjournals.com and will
be logging in there to read everyone else's stuff.  I have been doing a
lot of research on gear and other sorts of things, Pittsburgh has been
an invaluable resource to me so far and I intend to keep picking his
brain on a regular basis as I get ready.  I don't get to start shopping
for my gear until the end of this month, so right now it's a lot of list
making and revising.

April