[at-l] Maine Hiking

I'm starting to organize my thoughts on the logistics for my July hike in
Maine.

I seem to remember some discussion on one of the list about some don't miss
items, but I must have deleted it.

So, what's the consensus, or heated disagreement, about Maine's side trails,
lodging, supplies, shuttles, etc.?

Also, I think someone mentioned a shuttle / slackpack support based
somewhere around Andover.  The Companion mentions shuttle availability, but
I not sure which trailheads, or what sort of shuttling they are talking
about.

Chainsaw