[at-l] I am a free man

rcli4@comcast.net wrote:

>Today I took my truck to the sign shop and they changed the names on the side of my truck.  I didn't like it much.  My wife knew it might bother me some so she had some folks at the shop when I got back.  They drank a beer and I ate ice cream and scratched my arm.  It made it better.  It's nice to have good friends when you are a little scared and sad and happy at the same time. I thought it might be kinda like that on Springer next year.  I said so and then ate some more ice cream.
>
>Clyde

None of this makes any sense. You've had the wrong name on the side of
your truck? And, when they put the right name on it, you didn't like it
much...so, your wife had some folx come to your shop to drink beer while
you scratched my arm and ate ice cream?  And, you're scared of having
the wrong name when you go to Springer next year? (Now...I was thinkin'
that that Jenks girl waited a little too late to be askin' a bunch of
questions...you're a little early to be skeert of being on Springer next
year...) Anyway, I just didn't really understand what you were gettin'
at...probably because of this arm-anti-itchin'-ice-cream I've been
on...seems to make me ink o hear ant...