[at-l] Questions Big and Little---

Why don't we change Felix's name from Your Move to I'm Just Saying?  <G>

Now, this is important.  When the REI dividend notice and ballot arrived, there were only 4 nominees for the REI board and 4 vacancies.  We were given a space to just vote once for all four of them.  Most times, we have a long list of choices, and we get to pick.  I called REI to find out what the deal was.  It seems that there's no nominating committee, that the nominees have to be nominated by members.  There are several people on this list who are eminently qualified to be REI board members.  Which one of you wants to be nominated for election next year?  Discuss this among yourselves and let us know.  We need representation on the board.  Most of the members are people who do West Coast kinds of sports.  Hiking is always just sort of an "and, oh, by the way, I hike" sort of add-on.

anklebear
"You don't have to know anything about the outdoors to hike the A.T.  It's sort of idiot proof."   Emiko Fergusson