[at-l] Help requested for new shelter list

In a message dated 3/4/04 10:07:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mapster@charter.net writes:

> Having this info will allow me to enjoy myself quite a bit more while
> still fulfilling a very important goal for my hike, which is bringing the
> shelter and trail center-line GIS data to current or near current
> locational standards.

Last year Del Doc was heading north from Pennsylvannia with his Trimble gizmo
to finish the GPS mapping project. I know he did Vermont, but I don't know
how much he got done last year.
The ATC site has downloads of GPS coordinates for the whole trail on their
website.
and now you know all I know :O)
TJ