[at-l] I am a free man

Hum!  I must have missed that manual, also.  It seem that I really gotten it
all wrong.  ;-)}

Nah!!!

Let's see.  Since I retired: my trail crew weeks went up from one week a
year to six; my hiking went up from one seven to ten day trip, plus a few
weekends a year to six to eight weeks and a bunch of short trips (seldom on
the crowed weekends) a year; my volunteer and Church work went up; I took up
golf; I bought the boat I always wanted and am doing a fair amount of
fishing; I built a swing/play house set and I'm spending more time with
grandkids; I'm doing more gardening; I'm doing a lot more of the cooking and
house cleaning around here; my wife and I are doing more traveling; etc  And
I'm not going to let a few little medical setbacks stop me.

Gee, how did I miss the turn, which the rest of the retired crowd took?
;-)}

But seriously, gonnabehikingclyde, welcome aboard the active old fart's
counter culture parade.  I know it's going to take more that a few medical
mishaps or someone else's alleged manual to stop me.  So, take the pledge to
march to a different/active drum, give 'em #3!! and enjoy the #3!! out of it
while you do.

And, if Shane's staff psychotherapist makes house (make that Trail) calls
just remember the rule of safety on the trail, "Trust your gut.  If
something/someone doesn't feel right, move on w/o telling them any
personal/plans information."

Chainsaw