[at-l] last minute gear questions....

> > I know these are decisions I should have made months ago, but
> I'm eighty-percent decided on most of them and I just want some
> feedback for my peace of mind.
> ### I know just what you mean. But remember too, that if you're
> out there and you have doubts about your gear, or you change
> your mind about this or that, you can hit those outfitters above
> and git yerse'f fixed up in a jiffy. Just takes (cough cough)
> money.
> Good hiking to you,
> Sloetoe

Is there a way to find out which trail towns you can get MSR canister fuel
in? My wife works for UPS, and it can be shipped ground, but it'd be
cheaper to buy local. At 3 oz. for the Pocket Rocket, and 12 oz. for a
canister that lasts most of a week, that method is not only simpler and
easier, it can be lighter, especially since I suck at estimating the
alcohol needed, and I also end up spilling some.

Frank