[at-l] UMBLES.

Ken,

Reference your post, dated 3-3-04, advising, ?I think this explains why the
big, strong, alpha male-types are the people who get hypothermia most
frequently.?

I?ve never considered myself ?big? or ?strong? but then I?m not sure I?ve
had hypothermia either.

Not to be argumentative, but please provide your sources indicating that
?... big, strong, alpha male-types ... get hypothermia most frequently.?

Thanks,

Steve

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar ? includes FREE pop-up blocking!