[at-l] SNP Tips & Advice Needed

rick boudrie wrote:
>Some very smart people have seen signs of mountain lion in SNP.   Of couse,
>some very smart people have also seen signs of the Yeti in more remote
>parts
>of the world.  Who am I to suggest otherwise?

Well, since you weren't there......  <G>

Seriously (sorta) - I'll give you a clue - by size, it was either a mountain
lion or a grey wolf.  And grey wolves don't live on the East Coast.  (Yes,
I've seen and followed grey wolf tracks before).  By the shape, it was a
cat.  How many cats do you know of that have 4" paws (across the outside of
the pads)?

The SNP rangers get a fair number of mountain lion sightings every month.
Aren't we lucky that cats don't like pasta?  But hang your cookies and
Snickers carefully - the bears love those  <G>

Walk softly,
Jim