[at-l] Last-minute gear questions

Subtle differences, only a few ounces?

Just between the Apex stove, the mini-mag, a nalgene bottle and a rain
jacket, as opposed to a pepsi-can stove, a photon, a gatorade bottle and a Frogg
Togg, we're talking up to 4 pounds.   Carried 10 hours a day for 2170 miles,
there's a huge difference which could have a serious impact, without any drop in
performance in the selected gear.

It's never to late to change gear, it happens all the time, even on the
trail.

Sly