[at-l] SNP Tips & Advice Needed

In a message dated 3/2/2004 10:40:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mwknecht@bellsouth.net writes:

> From the guide and trail map it looks like there are no
> water sources on, or just off, the AT from around Blackrock Shelter to South
> Fork of Moormans River, roughly 11.5 miles. Is that so, or am I missing a
> source? Any other tips and advice would be appreciated.

That's what I see in the data book and can't recall any others, but the water
source is listed as a spring.

However, you do cross Skyline Drive 5 times during that span, you could
always stash water on your way to Browns Gap.

Have a great hike,

Sly