[at-l] SNP Tips & Advice Needed

I?m planning a short AT section hike in Shenandoah National Park from 2-4
April. My past AT section hikes have all been in GA & NC, so new territory
for me afforded by adding a few extra days to business trip. I?m looking for
advice/hints. Loose plan is get a shuttle from Rockfish Gap to Browns Gap
and hike south. I?m a bit concerned about water supply, as I tend to consume
a lot of water. From the guide and trail map it looks like there are no
water sources on, or just off, the AT from around Blackrock Shelter to South
Fork of Moormans River, roughly 11.5 miles. Is that so, or am I missing a
source? Any other tips and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike