[at-l] Books/video

Can't remember whether I already posted about these title or not.  I just
got two books yesterday, read a chapter in each, and they look like good reads.

"Walking to Vermont" by Christopher S. Wren.  Part of his trek takes place
	on the A.T.
"Walking with the Wind" by "Walkin'" Jim Stoltz.  The story of one of his
	long walks out west.  Turns out he's a good writer, too.
There's also a new video out:  "Trek: a Journey on the Appalachian Trail."
	Haven't seen it yet.  Asked the ATC if they'd be selling it, but
	they've not responded yet.
All three available at amazon.com and other places online.
	~~eArThworm