[at-l] From the Pocono Register

Sounds like the local AT club has a new challenge.  -- Coosa

http://www.poconorecord.com/local/fxp54013.htm
In other business:

The borough voted to approve a resolution supporting a national wildlife preserve in Cherry Valley 4-2. Faber and council member Robert Clarkson voted against the resolution.

"I think there are enough areas to walk around on now," Faber said. "We have a limited police force and there are a bunch of proposed trails with no control. I have 6,000 people walking near my property now from the Appalachian Trail."