[at-l] Trail food @ Wally World

If this has already been mentioned here, please excuse the duplication.  I recently had to change over to digest mode and don't get to read everything fully because there is so much OT.  Anyway, my wife and I were at Walmart over the weekend and she found fully cooked ground beef in a foil vaccuum pouch (like the ones that Tuna and chicken can be found in).  The pouch weighs 10 oz and it says that the contents is equivelant to 1 lb pre-cooking weight.  They had three flavors - Italian, Mexican and a regular flavor.  I think that the cost was about $2.50.

If a few things work out right, I'll get a chance to hike a section just north of Kincora this weekend and I'll try it out.

Tripp