[at-l] One year ago today

Welcome back, Hot Dog!  ;-)

As I read your post, shivers went down my spine.  Even though my trip is
still in the makin' (and 2 long years away), I could feel the anticipation,
anxiety, and excitement from your words.  Is this what Springer Fever is?

I want to be there sooo badly.  I want to be taking that first step and in a
few short months making that final one.  I dream of it.  I smell it.  I feel
it.  I'm driving my family insane with it.

Man, I gotta go hike.  Have today off from work.  Hmmm...there's an old
trail not too far from my house I've hiked many a time.  Gotta go,
folks...the trail is a callin'!  :-D

Shelly Hale