From: "Coosa" <lorac4491@linkamerica.net>
To: "AT-L" <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 7:33 PM
Subject: [at-l] Kenai Peninsula hiker with Springer Fever

http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/022904/ope_022904ope001001.shtml

Web posted Sunday, February 29, 2004

As season changes, adventure of lifetime remembered, new dreams call
Joseph Robertia

Although the first day of spring is still officially three weeks away, I've
already come down with a major case of "Springer Fever": a rare condition
where my heart beats fast, my wanderlust begins to build and I've got an
insatiable urge to strap a 40-pound backpack on and head for the
backcountry.
<<
SNIP