[at-l] Issue 28 congrats

Just received email that basically stated that I was not considering Weary's comments about Mt. Abraham/et al, and I was chastised for that comment.  There were many comments regarding Weary's statements regarding about the new ridge line.  IMHO that DOES qualify as trail-related and I certainly meant no disrespect towards ANYONE.  Perhaps I should continue to "lurk" and not express my thoughts.  Any other comments regarding my posts?

Janie

Georgia On My Mind