[at-l] at-l] One year ago today

> Behalf Of Teresa
> Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 9:17 AM

Ah Wench, you're giving me goosebumps..

And when I got to Springer at dusk, there was Hotdog and two other
guys shining their headlamps into a shelter, trying to figure out why
Hotdog's light was not-so-bright.
"Dog," says I, "Why do you have your sunglasses on...?"
"Oh," he said, removing them...

we had a fire, The Approach Crew arrived in style, many pictures were
snapped.
And the next morning, Pack 31 was off...

More Nostalgia Shoe

--
    	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/