[at-l] Not so OT....

>"...The essence of God is truth and the world is, by one means or the other,
>his creation, so how can it encompass lies in the rocks and mountains?" asks J.
>Bryan.

God presumably gave humans minds with the intention that we should use them. I
can't believe she (probably it, God presumably doesn't need sexual organs) would
then create in the rocks and the bones of fossils deliberate tricks (lies?) and
then penalize us for believing what the bones, fossils and a mind capable of
reasoning obviously lead us to believe.

Weary