[at-l] Not so OT....

Sorry about Weary!

Here's a link from the link I sent out previously.  On the left hand column,
there's a list of things you can do.  I've already signed the petition.

http://www.peer.org/faith-based/faith-basedcampaign.html

Best of luck in raising fund for the purchase of Mt Abraham.  Where'd that
name come from anyway?!  LOL....

Sly

message dated 2/27/2004 8:24:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, ellen@clinic.net