[at-l] LWOP

Kinnickinic wondered about conditions at Springer as LWOP and a few others
get ready to go.

I probably wouldn't expect to drive up FS42 today, NOGA got only a
smattering of the snow that SC and NC endured. BugMother reports nearly a
foot near Burlington, NC, 14 inches near Charlotte, NC. We have reports of
a 96 year old man lost near Amicolola Falls the past two nights, with a
push for volunteers to find him today.

I'd expect as we get toward this weekend, snow and ice will fade south of
Neel's Gap. This weekend should be about as good as any for an early Spring
start.

I'd just dread that down hill off of Springer heading north toward Stover
Creek. That is one slippery slidey place to fall.

OrangeBug