[at-l] ATC CD-ROM Maps

There's a complete set of AT maps on CD for sale at the ATC store for half
the price of the printed maps.  Does anyone know if the CD maps are
printable?  I was going to copy the printed maps so I could shrink them
down, anyway.  I'm hoping I could save some money by buying the CD version,
saving the map images, resizing them in Photoshop, and printing them on our
deskjet here at home.  Has anyone tried this or know if it's a good idea, or
should I just buy the printed maps and take them to Kinko's and print
smaller versions of them there (which will be much more expensive)?

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.
http://special.msn.com/home/firsthome.armx