[at-l] OT Non-partisan politcal link

I'm sorry, but I can't help but think of the time when Rush was on TV and I
saw all those conservatives golf clapping away at all the things Rush pieced
together so something came out to his liking.  What do they call them?  Ditto
Heads?  ROFL!  Like little puppies, those Ditto Heads.

At lease Liberals have the ability to think for themselves.

Oh yeah, and Liberals should be capitalized and you misspelled polls.

GoVols

In a message dated 2/24/2004 7:47:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,