[at-l] Follow Through On Global Warming (OT)

On 2/25/2004 12:02 AM, Jim and/or Ginny Owen wrote:
> Weary wrote:
>
>> Well, they seem to have warranted investigation by a Pentagon think tank.
>

> Well, duh - what do you think we've all been saying?  But only a couple
> of us seemed to realize that it's a form of speculative brainstorming -
> not the immensely big deal that you'd like it to be.

The article was just a summary of the report.  I believe you can view
the entire report here.

http://www.ems.org/climate/pentagon_climate_change.pdf

It would be much more productive to discuss the contents of the primary
source than an article based on it.  You all can discuss, I'm not
entered in the "smartest guy in the virtual room contest" ; )

Steve