[at-l] NOT Follow Through On Global Warming (OT)

Kelly wrote:
>But you did, Jim!

Yeah -- but I didn't "have to" did I?  <VBG>

>And, at least Clinton didn't go as far as invading Iraq.  And I don't think
>he would have without UN backing.

Obviously I have other views on that, but this isn't the time or place.

>Anyhoo, I should have never brought it up on the list.  I realized my
>mistake
>shortly after I hit send.  Believe me, it ain't gonna happen again any time
>soon. I'll stick to my OT blabber about countertops, thankyouverymuch.  Or,
>the
>occasional post meant for someone else.

I think we both learned something.

>I think I'm going to take a hike with one of the listers here in the next
>few
>weeks, so I can actually post something on topic.  Imagine that?  The world
>may just stop spinning. <VBG>

Cool - that's one of the functions of the better forums - getting in some
hiking (or eating - or talking or.... whatever) with real people rather than
just Internet "ghost personalities."  Have fun. <G>

>PS. I'm really enjoying your journal, Jim.  I haven't read it in a while
>because the home PC is in pieces parts because we had to get behind the
>desk to
>tear down the icky paneling and blah blah blah.  Anyway, I'm going into
>withdrawals. :(

If you haven't read Kelly Winter's book, you might try it.  Ginny got a copy
and is really enjoying it.

Have a good day,
Jim

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.