[at-l] Wildcats Return to Adirondacks

<<http://www.adirondack-park.net/history/geological.html>>

Great article!

For those into an iteresting off-trail workout the Colden Trap Dike is a
great climb. I'd recommend going later in the summer season, preferably
after a dry spell (or as dry as it gets in the Daks <g>). NOT recommended
for anyone with a fear of heights... the view back (DOWN) to Avalanche Lake
is spectacular, but the fact that the view seems to be mostly below your
feet can be a little unnerving. I won't even mention the "crux move" on the
climb...

skeeter