From: "Linda Patton" <lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu>
To: "AT-L listserv" <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 1:55 PM
Subject: [at-l] Re:Bottles...THANKS!

WOW...Youse guys are good.  So I wrap it in duct tape for strength and I
label it so it's not mistaken for water, and I put it in a ziploc for good
measure.  And alcohol won't eat through plastic.  Got it.  Now if I can
just figure out how to center the big pot on the teeny soda can stove so's
it (the pot) don't tip over again like the first time I tried it.  (It
also knocked over the LIT stove and there was some burnin' alcohol runnin'
around.  I just love trying new equipment, don't you?)  =:O
~~eArThworm