[at-l] OT Non-partisan politcal link

The Democrats position themselves as the party that encourages social programs. I disagree with this. Therefore, I consider myself a Republican. I didn't say that I vote Republican everytime. I didn't say I didn't take into account the man...or woman. Heck, I don't even like Reagan, and in the years since the end of his terms I have tried to come to a conclusion on who actually ran the country for the eight years that he was taking a nap.

The Republican Dawg