[at-l] OT Non-partisan politcal link

I used to be a Demote-crat. Heck,  I even wanted to be a social worker at some point. But you know what, I have had to get a job and work and earn a living just like everyone should. And I guess that this is my main argument for being Republican...get a job...the rest of us have had to. Quit sponging off me...I don't sponge off you.

The Dawg